Monday, October 20, 2014

Several causes For Bad Behavior





These two weeks, I am in charge of my thread titled as "class management".
From the posts, I have learned a lot. such as online class management, cellphone in class, skills in dealing with students answering questions, etc.

I like the following link, which introduce several causes for bad behaviors of children. We can find the right solution only when we find the just causes.

In my opinion, most of my students are spoiled in their family, and they have some bad habits that are difficult to correct in a couple of days, such as speak freely, laugh loudly, play smartphone, etc.
What's more, when they were in China, they have lots of assignments and the teachers were very strict, therefore, when they came to Canada, they felt free suddenly.

Here is the link: http://www.tes.co.uk/article.aspx?storycode=2206534