Friday, September 19, 2014

Why Blog?

Blog is not a new way as a social media. However, many people would like to use it for several reasons.
First, after write several blogs, one can be good at writing and the writing skills will enhanced greatly.

Second, blog is a good media for recording. I use to write my mood to my blog, and sometimes I will upload some beautiful songs to it. Several years later, when I trace back to see my blog, everything emerges from my mind vividly. That feelings are really terrific. A good blog is just like a well-kept diary, conveying each aspects of our life with the time pass by.

Third, blog is also a good place to meet new friends with similar hobby or something else. I used to meet some online friend by blog just because we love delicious food and enjoy some English songs.  Besides, sharing some good information with friends known and unknown through Blog is an exciting experience.

Fourth, creating a blog is free.
Fifth, by browsing other blogs, I can learn more and think more. Gradually, I will be accustomed to critical thinking. In addition, my horizon will be widened and knowledge in different fields will be enriched.


 Reference:

      15 Reasons I Think You Should Blog       Retrieve from Sep. 3rd, 2014

http://www.becomingminimalist.com/15-reasons-i-think-you-should-blog/