Saturday, September 6, 2014

Weekly Summary

Because of BC teacher's strike, my language training school is getting buiser and busier. Traditionally, chinese pay much attention on education. That's the reason why they try to send their kids overseas to get more latest knowledge and widen their horizon.

This week I don't have any jounal to write, so I did much work on posting topics and comment on the facebook.
I searched , searched and searched new topics for discussion on the PIDP 3240 forum. Frankly, it is really difficult for me to find more topics for discussion, because my instructors and my classmates have already posted more. 

I also tried to post some meaningful and interesting resources on SIE facebook now and then.
After commenting several resources, I twittered my instructor.

After the heavy work ,I have to work on my assignment every night. I felt tired, but when I saw my daughter, I immediately have a clear goal in my mind. Life for new immigrant is tough, but I have to keep on my choice and work hard.