Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Weekly Summary Sep.8th --12th

It  seems that I am quite busy every week. 

I was busy writing my assignment 2,and 3. Looking back these weeks, I have got familiar with facebook and twitter, especially ooVoo. I used ooVoo to make my one of my friends,who has helped me a lot.

I really found that social media is a good way to communicate and learn from others. From SIE facebook, I learned much information from it.

For my own blog, I have been trying to polish it better. Unfornately, each time I browse the website of my blog,  a Advertisement Page appears, which really annoyed me.

During the past week, my workload become heavier and heavier because of the teacher's strike in BC province. Many Chinese students try to improve their English in grammar during this time. I have to teach in daytime, and I have to practice driving for passing my driving license after work. About 7:30pm, I go back home to cook dinner for the whole family.  Therefore, I spend two or more hours for my PIDP 3240 course.

I have alreay registered another two courses for the next two months. I know my schedule will be much tight, however, I do believe I can make it by squeezing time.