Monday, September 1, 2014

Weekly Summary Aug.25-Aug 31

The weather of this week is pretty cool. I love this season. I want to have a rest, yet I have much work to do.
I read the last three chapters of PIDP 3240. I like that, and wrote my third Journal this week.

Gradually, I found that I am already accustomed to this kind of writing. After critical thinking and reflection, I learned more. Besides, reading such an academic English book do greatly enhance my reading ability.

To my surprise, my instructor of PIDP 3240 gave me a good grade, which made me quite happy, and I learnt that hard work is rewarding. I have to work harder and harder to get my local diploma.

This week I also participated in discussion of Social Media Forum, and I have read many interesting and profound comment. It is so nice meeting so many classmates from all over the world. Thanks for their help, I could work on my study smoothly.

Till this week, I have accustomed to use Twitter to my instructor Brian Cassell, telling him what I have done during this week. It is convenient, clear and easy.

Another important thing in this week is that My daughter was five years old. That's a big day for her to have birthday in Canada. I got many good wishes from my friends, hoping her grow happily and healtily.